Thursday, December 26, 2013

Stir Crazy

I hope everyone's having good holidays.

I had a few colleagues over for dinner last night.  I'm not a very confident cook, and was worried about the food.  It tasted like cardboard to me, a bit, but I think that was more my anxiety.  I had a ham sandwich for breakfast, and it was good, so the ham at least must have been okay.

Irony:  My mom complaining about someone talking about hirself too much.  (And yes, I recognize the additional irony of a blogger who writes mostly personal stuff saying that about anyone else.)

I need to get out and be by myself, but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08 AM

    We finally found a high school student to play with our kids a few days over break. We just kicked them all out to go to the neighborhood playground. DH is doing a Skype meeting and I'm working on a syllabus. It is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete